Sunday, January 22, 2012

whatever by EtU Recordings

Jen absolutely refuses to go to see a doctor. I can't get her to budge on it at all, and I don't want her to force her and make her feel like she's not equal with me...but I'm almost certain she has post-partum depression of some kind. She's paranoid, she's anxious, she hovers over Caroline as if at any moment the girl is just going to be lifted from her crib. I'm fairly certain I've seen her peaking out of windows once or twice, even from the second story. I'm trying so hard to support her but she has me sleeping on the couch and I can't get any sleep because i'm worried about her. I don't think she's crazy!! I just want her to get help for what is clearly a serious issuie...is there anyone out there who knows what in the hell I can do?

--Ben

8 comments:

  1. You can start trusting me, for starters. Or did you forget I can see this too? Asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Jen, for that. I'm trying to trust you in the only way I know how with this situation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen run take your family and RUN! Look up slender man. Get the full out of there. But know this, you will never stop running. If he catches you you will die. Everyone does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thi I not meant as a sick joke either. I'm serious. Look up "slender man" marble hornets" and look up slender man documentary. He takes children. By he doesnt only target children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To learn what I'm talking about look at my profile an tea the two blogs I follow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thi I not meant as a sick joke either. I'm serious. Look up "slender man" marble hornets" and look up slender man documentary. He takes children. By he doesnt only target children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen run take your family and RUN! Look up slender man. Get the full out of there. But know this, you will never stop running. If he catches you you will die. Everyone does.

    ReplyDelete